Caterers in Pursuit
...for a not so Trivial Prize
PLEASE NOTE - THE TWO CATERBUZZ-CATERSOURCE CONTESTS ARE NOW OVER
IF YOU ARE NOT A CATERBUZZ MEMBER ON FACEBOOK YET AND WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE GROUP CONTACT "QUEENBEE@CATERBUZZ.COM
Happy New Year to Caterers around the globe.
The Holiday season is finally over and we
now start the push for inspiration and
bookings for 2011 and beyond.
We have very Exciting news
for caterBuzz members
and caterers who would like to join
in the fun at caterBuzz,
the global social networking hub
for professional caterers.
CaterBuzz is the place to share event photos,
exchanges sources, recipes + menu suggestions,
and network with other creative catering minds daily.
CaterBuzz is thrilled to announce
a contest with a HUGE PRIZE
one very lucky caterer
will win one FREE tuition to
and Tradeshow in Las Vegas, Nevada,
February 27 – March 3, 2011.
The Catersource Conference and Tradeshow
is the greatest gathering of caterers worldwide offering exciting education, recognized industry leaders, trends, and inspiration
– with over 5,000 attendees and 800 catering related vendors exhibiting at a mind boggling and amazing catering tradeshow.
Just one idea gleaned from
and your involvement in Caterbuzz
can take your business to the next level ...
– and undoubtably you will get more than one idea !!
The winning drawing will be held January 28th
and one winner will be notified via email.
In order to be included in
the caterBuzz-catersource tuition contest,
you must perform the following tasks
and email the answers to the
following 10 questions or tasks
by midnight EST on January 24, 2011.
Winner will be announced on 01/28/11.
Email your answers/entry to
And put“Caterers in Pursuit for a not so Trivial Prize”
in the tag line.
1. Sign up as a follower on the caterbuzz blog.
(indicate the name you sign up with in your response)
2. Be a member of OR
join as a new member of
the caterbuzz group on facebook.
This is a private group on facebook,
so you will have to request to join.
Contact Lisa Teiger @ firstname.lastname@example.org
for details on how to become
a member of the caterbuzz professional catering network.
(indicate the name you sign up with here)
3. Go to the discussion tab on Caterbuzz Group on Facebook and post a reply under the ongoing “$$$ and Sense” discussion that describes the following:
a great idea that you got from attending a catersource conference or from catersource and/or caterBuzz forum buddies that you implemented in your catering business and made money on.
List the idea, where you found it and how you implemented it.
(please copy and paste your posting in your response
BUT it also must be visible on the caterBuzz
discussion “$$$ and Sense”)
4. Upload a catering photo from your catering business to the caterBuzz group forum on facebook.
(indicate which photo and the name you used to upload it)
5. What's the name of the dish that was shown
in the first photo ever posted on the caterBuzz forum on Facebook??
6. What was the date of the first blog post on
7. What is the host hotel for the 2011 Catersource Conference?
a. the Las Vegas Hilton
b. The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
c. Ballys Las Vegas
8. On what day is “the Roman Report 2011” being presented at the 2011 Catersource Conference.
9. Besides the over 800 catering vendors booths at the 2011 Catersource Tradeshow what other fun activities and educational experiences can you expect at the Tradeshow ?? Name three, one of which is new for 2011
10. Name the founder of Catersource, who is often referred to as the GURU of catering.
P.S. You are still eligible for this amazing caterBuzz contest
even if you have already paid for this year's conference.
and for those of you whose company
has never sent folks to caterSource,
contact me first to discuss special incentives for newbies.
caterBuzz and Catersource together
are very excited about sharing
special resources with our catering buddies.
Any questions on how to join caterBuzz,
special incentives for new companies attending,
or about the contest in general
can be directed to Lisa Teiger
entries should be sent to
by midnight EST 01/24/11.
Good Luck in pursuit of this not so trivial prize!!!
... and we look forward to meeting up with fellow buzzies
at the 2011 Catersource Conference and Tradeshow
in Las Vegas, February 27th - March 3rd.
Let the games begin...